- eBook Title: So Over You
- Author’s Name: Gwen Hayes
- Reviewer’s grade level: 8th
- Kindle Price: 1.99
- Kindle Kids Corner Reviewer Name: Merritt D.
Layney Logan was the girl reporter and that was all she ever wanted to be! However,this year, her senior year, is different. She not only has to share the Senior Editor position with the spawn of Satan, her arch enemy Jimmy Foster, but she also has to fight to keep the school paper alive! The local paper is closing, the school is cutting Journalism, and this whole thing is a complete wild card! It seems that the only thing these two can agree on is the fact that they both will fight to keep this paper going! Then Foster gets an idea to save the pape,r but it might drive Layney crazy in the process. She must go on twelve blind dates and write a piece about what a girl really wants in a guy, based on what she learns from her experiences. As she goes through this dating journey, she’s starting to wonder it Foster knows her better than even she knows herself, She is even considering trusting him with a secret she’s kept for four years!
This book was truly amazing! The story line was great and the ending will leave you breathless! I hope everyone will read this, to me, modern day classic! It puts a whole new spin on things! If you love to read like I do, you have not only found your next book but also a new favorite author! This is a definite teen girl book! Hope you all enjoy!
- Educational Value: 1 out of 5 – On the over all book, its educational value is a 1. I learned just about nothing on this novel so if you are planning on reading, I suggest it just not for educational value!
- Entertainment Value: 5 out of 5 – On the overall book, its educational value is a 1. I learned just about nothing on this novel so if you are planning on reading, I suggest it just not for educational value!
- Device on Which This Book Was Read: Kindle
- Date Review Filed: 5/22/11
- Teacher Name: Deana Rogers
- Date of Teacher Checkoff: May 20, 2011