So, you have read an interesting book. Maybe you even wrote a review for the Kids Corner*. Why stop there? We’d love to see you publish that same review right on the Amazon.com website, and you may be amazed at how easy it is to do that!
Here’s a guide to help you post your review on Amazon.com.
Instructions on how to write a review on Amazon
- Go to http://www.Amazon.com.
- Log into an Amazon Account. If you do not have an Amazon Account, please check with your parents/caretakers/school to log into their account.
- Locate the book you want to review in the Amazon “Search Bar” in “Kindle Store,” by typing the book’s title and/or author.
- Find the book you want to review in the Results Screen. You may have to scroll down to find the correct book.
- Click on the book you want to review. This should you bring you to the book’s main Amazon page.
- Scroll down the screen to the Customer Reviews Section
- Click on the “Create a Review” Tab.
- Follow the instructions from Amazon.
- Rate the item.
- Enter a title for your review — something that sums up your review in a few words
- Select a review type (“written” in most cases).
- Write your review! If you wrote the review originally for Kids Corner, let others know by writing “This review was first posted on Kids Corner @ Kindle Nation Daily.”
- Press the “Preview Your Review” Tab
- Proofread your review. Proper grammar? Capitalization? Punctuation? Did you say everything you wanted to say about the book? You may want to ask a friend, parent, or teacher to help your proofread — another set of eyes can’t hurt!
- Either press the “Edit” tab to fix any mistakes or if complete, then press the “Publish” tab.
- Within 24 hours, you will receive an email from Amazon stating whether the review has been approved or not and when you may take a peek at your newly published review!
That’s it. It’s that simple. Happy Reading, and Happy Reviewing too!
* If you’d like to find out more about writing book reviews for the Kids Corner, send an email to email@example.com, or ask your teacher to get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org on behalf of your school.