- eBook Title: Allie Finkle’s Rules for Girls: Moving Day
- Author’s Name: Meg Cabot
- Kindle Price: $4.49
- Kindle Kids Corner Reviewer Name: Kathryn S
- Reviewer’s grade level: 5th
Alle Finkle’s Rules for Girls: Moving Day is #1 in a series about the life of Alle Finkle. Alle is the oldest of three children, and she is the only girl. She is not happy when she finds out that she is moving. You will laugh nonstop about subjects from turtle soup, to kittens and little brothers, to velvet pirate wallpaper.
I think all ages would love this book, but it would particularly appeal to girls.This book is just for fun and is a good book for summer reading.
- Educational Value: 0 out of 5 – It is just for entertainment.
- Entertainment Value: 5 out of 5 – This book keeps you guessing through out the whole story. It is full of suspense and really funny adventures.
- Device on Which This Book Was Read: Kindle
- Date Review Filed: May 12, 2011
- Teacher Name: Andrea Stargel
- Date of Teacher Checkoff: May 19, 2011