- eBook Title: Overprotected
- Author’s Name: Jennifer Laurens
- Reviewer’s grade level: 8th
- Kindle Price: $4.99
- Kindle Kids Corner Reviewer Name: Elizabeth D
She has everything a girl could ever want — money , designer clothes , a loving father, and a life that seems to be perfect. Or is it? Seventeen year old Ashlyn has always been protected . After a near kidnapping incident at a young age, her father goes to extreme lengths to keep her safe. He monitors her cell phone , never lets her out of the house without somebody , and even hires bodyguards.However, she still find a way to pursue a life of her own. An old friend from the past comes back into her life to be her new protector. She might just learn what freedom is really like , how hard she should fight for it and what she needs to do to keep from being “overprotected”!
This is a good book, especially for older middle school girls.
- Educational Value: 4 out of 5 – I rate this book a 4 in educational value because it teaches the value of good morals. It is an example of how you must fight for what yout believe is right.
- Entertainment Value: 5 out of 5 – In entertainment value , I give this book a 5. It tells the story of a girl and how she fights for freedom , while also finding out what about love.. It has the romance every teen girl would love to read.
- Device on Which This Book Was Read: Kindle
- Date Review Filed: May 16 , 2011
- Teacher’s Name: Deana Rogers
- Date of Teacher Checkoff: May 25