Amy Turner, a senior in high school, signs up to babysit a boy. She doesn’t know that he is her age and also blind until she meets the mom of this mysterious boy, Tristan. As time goes on, Amy and Tristan fall in love. The day after Amy’s graduation and their first kiss, Tristan’s ex-girlfriend, Lexus, returns. She is a model and comes back only to use him to appear on the cover of People magazine. Amy and Lexus compete with each other to win Tristan. When it comes down to the end, who will win?
As a person who loves romance novels, I thoroughly enjoyed this book because it is a real love story. This book contains kissing, so I would not recommend this book to students below the 6th grade. Since I am a person who loves teen romance books, this book left me very ecstatic about the relationship between Tristan and Amy. I recommend this book to students who love to read romance novels. I think this is a very good book and is definitely one of my many favorites.
- Educational Value: 3 out of 5 – I rate this book a 3 because while it is a true love story, it also teaches the lessons of being nice to people who may not have the abilities to see. It is always good to help people with disabilities. If something terrible happened to you, you would want someone to help you out too.
- Entertainment Value: 5 out of 5 – I rate this book a 5 because it is very interesting. I am a person who loves romantic books about teens wanting to find their special someone. His Eyes is a very good book for people who love romance novels. I would suggest to anyone to read it.
- Device on Which This Book Was Read: Kindle
- Date Review Filed: 5/20/11
- Teacher Name: Deana Rogers
- Date of Teacher Checkoff: May 20, 2011